Employee Recognition - Celebrating The Impact You Make!
Central Unified is honored to provide the Employee Recognition Program!
This program recognizes the outstanding efforts and contributions of individuals who consistently display exceptional characteristics while providing students with the tools necessary to be successful in the classroom and beyond.
Help us celebrate our every day heroes!
Above and Beyond Nomination Form
Nominations are collected annually for the following categories:
- Classified "Rookie" of the Year
- Certificated "Rookie" of the Year
- Exemplary Attendance
- Certificated Substitute of the Year
- Years of Service Award
- Retiree Recognition
- Classified Employee of the Year
- Certificated Employee of the Year
- Administrator of the Year
- Mentor Teacher of the Year
Employee of the Year Nominees - 2017
Administrator of the Year
James K. Polk Elementary
Certificated Employee of the Year
Pathway Community Day School
Classified Employee of the Year
El Capitan Middle School
Rookies of the Year
Mentor Teachers of the Year
Substitute of the Year