Grapevine 2019-2020 Advertising Rates & Specifications
If you want to get the word out about your business, organization or non-profit, consider advertising in Central Unified's Grapevine, published twice a year.
Grapevine magazine highlights the accomplishments and events related to the students, teachers, and staff in Central Unified as well as informing the community about issues affecting our District.
- Full saturation of Fresno Bee Subscribers and Non-subscribers in 93722 and 93723 households (average median income of $50,000+)
- Approximately 300 households in the 93706 area
- Reaching more than 32,000 potential customers.
- Includes 1000 copies to 22 school sites and District Offices
- Digital copies posted to social media and District websites.
- Digital copy also uploaded to The Fresno Bee website, which delivers advertising to a broader, more diverse audience via mobile, laptops/pads, and personal computers.
DUE TO OUR DISTRICT'S CLOSURE REGARDING HEALTH CONCERNS OVER COVID-19/CORONAVIRUS, THE SPRING/MAY ISSUE OF GRAPEVINE HAS BEEN CANCELED. WE WILL UPDATE YOU ABOUT FUTURE ISSUES OF GRAPEVINE WHEN IT BECOMES AVAILABLE.
Our 2020-21 Ad Rates are coming soon!