VAPA (Visual & Performing Arts)
- Glacier Point Jazz, Band and Percussion, 6:00 pm at GP
- Steinbeck Music Concert 6:00 m at Steinbeck
- Rio Vista Choir, 7:00 pm at Rio Vista
- El Capitan Choir with Polk, Madison
- Teague at 7:00 pm in the PAC
- Biola Music Concert, 5:30 pm at Biola
- Herndon-Barstow Music Concert, 6:00 pm at Glacier Point
- Polk Band, 6:30 pm at Polk
- Central High Guitar, 6:30 pm in the PAC
We are pleased to announce that Rio Vista had 3 band students, oboist Samantha Ramirez and percussionists Skylar Lampl and Marissa Estrada, selected to perform in the Fresno Madera Music Educators Association’s Honor Band. Students began rehearsing in December in preparation for the concert on January 13, 2018, 7:00 pm in the Shagoian Concert Hall. Tickets $10.00, adults and $5.00 for seniors.
The Central High Marching Band represented the district well at the Northern California Band Association’s Lincoln Review of Champions in Stockton on November 18th. They took 1st place in percussion, 2nd place in brass, 3rd place in band, and 5th place in guard. A terrific end to a wonderful marching band season!