2022-2023 Preschool Online Enrollment
Opens On March 15, 2022
2022-2023 QUALIFICATIONS FOR ALL PRESCHOOLS
A CHILD MUST:
- Turn three (3) or four (4) years of age between December 2, 2021, and December 1, 2022, for the school year of August 10, 2022, to June 8, 2023
- For 4 year olds - The child's birthdate must be between December 2, 2017, and December 1, 2018
- For 3 year olds - The child's birthdate must be between December 2, 2018, and December 1, 2019
- Have a negative TB skin test reading given on or after August 10, 2021, and be current with all required immunizations
- Have a current physical examination report after their last birth date
THE FAMILY MUST:
- Be the responsible person in providing the care and welfare for the preschooler
- Provide own transportation to and from school - No Bus is available
The California State Preschool Program (CSPP) is a free program offered to families who meet the income and family size criteria provided by the state of California.
- To qualify for State Preschool, the family income must be at or below the state guidelines as listed below
- Proof of income will be required to verify qualification
Click here to view the State Preschool Income Guidelines
Morning and afternoon classes are available 5 days per week at five different preschool locations
|State Preschool Class Times|
|Preschool Sites||AM Class||PM Class|
|8:30 am - 11:30 am||12:30 pm - 3:30 pm|
|Central Demonstration Preschool||8:00 am - 11:00 am||12:00 pm - 3:00 pm|
|Herndon Barstow Preschool||8:45 am - 11:45 am||12:45 pm - 3:45 pm|
|Madison Preschool||8:30 am - 11:30 am||12:30 pm - 3:30 pm|
|Teague Preschool||AM Not Available||12:45 pm - 3:45 pm|
Click here to view the map of State Preschool locations
Fee Based Preschool is a paid program with morning classes offered at $25 per day.
- Placement into a Fee Based Preschool class is based on a first-come, first-served basis and availability of your class preferences
Morning classes are available for 2, 3, or 5 days per week at Teague Elementary School
Click here to view the map of Teague's Fee Based Preschool
Central Unified School District provides preschool services to students with significant disabilities and research shows these children perform best when educated together with non-disabled children. Therefore, each year we search for non-disabled children from 3 - 4 years old to serve as age-appropriate role models for our children with disabilities. If accepted into this Inclusion Preschool class, your child will have the opportunity to meet and interact with a diverse group of children.
Morning and afternoon classes are available at Roosevelt Elementary School - 2600 N. Garfield Ave, Fresno, CA 93723
ABC-30 did a wonderful segment about our 2019 Summer Kindergarten Readiness Program.
We hope you enjoy learning about this important program.