State Preschool ♦ Fee Based Preschool ♦ Inclusion Preschool
The State and Fee Based Preschool office is currently closed
If you have questions regarding State and/or Fee Based Preschool,
please email us at email@example.com
The Inclusion Preschool office is currently closed
If you have questions regarding Inclusion Preschool,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 - 2021 QUALIFICATIONS FOR ALL PRESCHOOLS
A CHILD MUST:
- Turn four (4) years of age between December 3, 2019 and December 1, 2020 of the school year from August 12, 2020 to June 10, 2021
- Your child's birth date must be between December 3, 2015 and December 1, 2016
- Please note: Children who turn three (3) years old by September 1, 2020 may also be eligible for preschool
- Be completely toilet trained and be able to use the restroom without any adult assistance
- Have a TB skin test negative reading given on or after August 12, 2019 and be current with all immunizations
- Have a current physical examination report after the last birth date
THE FAMILY MUST:
- Live within Central Unified School District
- Be the responsible person in providing the care and welfare for the preschooler
- Provide own transportation to and from school
The California State Preschool Program (CSPP) is a free program offered to families who meet the income and family size criteria provided by the state of California.
- To qualify for State Preschool, the family income must be at or below the state guidelines as listed below
- Proof of income will be required to verify qualification
Click here to view the State Preschool Income Guidelines
Morning and afternoon classes are available 5 days per week at the following five preschool locations
- Biola-Pershing Preschool
- Central Demonstration Preschool
- Herndon Barstow Preschool
- Madison Preschool
- Teague Preschool
Click here to view the map of State Preschool locations
Fee Based Preschool is a paid program with morning classes offered at $22 per day.
- Placement into a Fee Based Preschool class is based on a first come, first served basis and availability of your class preferences
Morning classes are available for 2, 3, or 5 days per week at Teague Elementary School
Click here to view the map of Teague's Fee Based Preschool
Central Unified School District provides preschool services to students with significant disabilities and research shows these children perform best when educated together with non-disabled children. Therefore, each year we search for non-disabled children from 3 - 4 years old to serve as age-appropriate role models for our children with disabilities. If accepted into this Inclusion Preschool class, your child will have the opportunity to meet and interact with a diverse group of children.
Morning and afternoon classes are available at Roosevelt Elementary School - 2600 N. Garfield Ave, Fresno, CA 93723
ABC-30 did a wonderful segment about our 2019 Summer Kindergarten Readiness Program.
We hope you enjoy learning about this important program.