External organizations wishing to submit hard copy fliers to the District Office or schools must get approval from the Communications and Public Relations Office. We cannot always honor every request of outside organizations due to the following reasons:
- School, district, and co-curricular fliers take priority
- Your fliers don't have complete information (refer to the Central Flier Posting Guidelines below:)
- Fliers aren't submitted for approval 2 weeks or more before an event
- Fliers aren't submitted in a PDF format
- The event does not benefit and/or involve the CentralUSD community, or it does not offer free services.
- School sites do not have the ability to distribute your fliers to their community.
You can also submit electronic fliers through www.peachjar.com for a nominal fee. All submissions are subject to approval by the District Communications and Public Relations Office.
If you are submitting fliers (hard copy or electronic) to sell services or products to our community, we will NOT approve those as they are considered "unsolicited." You can use Peachjar to upload electronic fliers to sell goods or services for your company; approval is still subject to the District Communications and Public Relations Office.