External organizations wishing to submit fliers to the District Office or schools must get approval from the Communications and Public Relations Office. We cannot always honor every request of outside organizations due to the following reasons:
- School, district, and co-curricular fliers take priority
- Your fliers don't have complete information (refer to the Central Flier Posting Guidelines below:)
- Fliers aren't submitted for approval 2 weeks or more before an event
- Fliers aren't submitted in a PDF format
- The event does not benefit or involve the CentralUSD community
You can also submit electronic fliers through Peachjar. All submissions are subject to approval by the District Communications and Public Relations Office.